David and I hosted Thanksgiving this year in our new house. My mom was able to make the trip down, and most of David's family in the area were able to come over. I had the whole Thanksgiving week off, so I spent a few days finishing up the decorations and getting the house ready. Thankfully, all I really had to do was clean (my mom did the cooking!)!
We had lots of leftovers (David's dad fried 5 turkeys!), so we were able to enjoy our Thanksgiving dinner for many days after.
 |
| The Cousins: Dylan, Bowen, Ali, Chase, Gabriella, Cameron, Jonathon |
 |
| Time to eat! |
 |
| The only one that David and I were both looking at the camera, but not Ali! |
 |
| My D-I-Y napkin holders |
 |
| And, the dining room table set up and ready to go! |
Looks like great family time!
ReplyDelete