Already this year we have had some interesting moments, starting with Ali busting her lip open. This was our first trip to the ER, and hopefully we won't be back anytime soon!
I can't believe Ali is growing up so fast! I better get some things written down, otherwise I'm going to forget all the little things that I am loving right now.
1. She loves to play with her ride-on/ride-in toys, read books, and play outside
2. She sits on the bottom stair to take her shoes off, proceeds to make us take ours off, then has to place them exactly where she wants them. If you move them she gets upset and moves them back.
3. She is so good about naptime and bedtime, except she likes to go through the list of names that she knows, before being put in her crib. I think she likes to stall a little bit.
4. She says, "Go bye, bye" and "I walk!" and "AMY!" and "Happy Birthday" and sort-of "I love you!" and "Nigh Nigh" (which means Little Einsteins and Night Night), "NO!"
5. She gives the best hugs and kisses. I'm sure she is going to get tired of mom and dad giving her so many!
6. She loves to eat (I wonder who she gets this from!?)
7. She probably says "BoBo" (cousin Bowen) and "TuTu" (aunt Toni) at least 30 times a day!
8. She enjoys going to the YMCA with mom, as she gets to eat snacks and play with the other kids.
9. "Kiddy-kiddy" is her absolute favorite item in the house (sock kitty cat)
10. She tells us when she needs her diaper changed!
11. She is such a good helper: loves to put clothes in washer/dryer and turn them on, puts things to be recycled in the recycle bag, and always wants to feed Maddie
We love her soooo much!



No comments:
Post a Comment