Ali turned 18 months in August. I can't believe that we have a one and a half year old! She is already starting to be Ms. Independent, and I can tell that those 'terrible twos' are very close at hand. It's definitely a full time job staying at home with Ali, but am so thankful that I am getting this time with her.
Our days usually consist of taking a morning walk or bike ride, playing at the park, irritating Maddie, lunch, afternoon nap and snacks, and by that time, dad is normally home.
Ali and I drove to Kansas, making an overnight stop in Edmond, OK, while dad had to fly to KC for business. It took us about 7 hrs to get there, and we didn't want to push it, so hung out in the land of the Sooners for a night. Thankfully, David was able to drive down to Reading, so we spent a few days seeing family for a few days before driving back. On the way home, we drove straight through, which wasn't too bad of a drive.
Only took a few pictures while there...
No comments:
Post a Comment